Thursday, February 20, 2014

    Finally posted some projects.  I also added my earrings in the projects even though they are not knitted, crocheted, done on a knitting machine or on a spinning wheel.
    Will post the picture of the sweater that I am almost finished with for my husband.  I will need to block it before he wears it though.  Just have about an inch and 1/2 to go on neck then hiding ends which are not very many.
    I also will post pictures of my grandson's sweater when I finish the back, I will also block it before I sew it together as that seems to be what the internet says is the best way to do it.  I have never blocked any projects in the past so it will be interesting to see how they turn out.
    See friends at Tolt Yarn & Wool on Sat I hope.


BlueBerryMary

No comments:

Post a Comment