Sunday, March 2, 2014

Progress

   Haven't posted for a while so decided I had better do so.
   I have finished the back of the sweater for my grandson and I think it looks pretty good.  I have started the front, only have the first 12 of 16 rows of the ribbing finished so far.  I am so glad that it will fit him.  I made the largest size and used a size larger needle than called for in the pattern.  I am still slowly working on the Imperial yarn hat that I am making for my husband.  My next project will be figuring out how to graph a picture that my grand-nephew drew and crochet a sweater for him with the picture on it.  This will be the project I will take with me to Haiti as then I won't have to worry about them telling me I can not take the knitting needles on the airline flights. I am worried about the International flight more than the state to state flights.  When I return from Haiti I will post pictures of my progress on that project.

Have a good week all.  BlueBerryMary

No comments:

Post a Comment