Thursday, March 27, 2014

Last post before Haiti

  Was nice to join the Eastside Stithcers on Wed evening for my last meet up prior to leaving for Haiti.  My grandson and I will be at the airport around 2:00AM Fri. because that is the time my husband has to be at work.  Our flight is at 6:30AM or so.  I am excited to be going on this trip again. We will be doing some of the same things as the last trip but, we will be doing some new things also.  I am looking forward to the trips with Kyhomi (spelling), she goes to outlying villages and teaches the women how to earn money, take care of their families by keeping them healthy and about women's health.  Kyhomi feels that if the women are educated they will be able to keep the whole family healthy.
  I will post pictures when I return.

Have a great week knitting etc.

Mary aka BlueBerryMary

No comments:

Post a Comment