Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Missed

     I am irritated with myself, I totally spaced the Eastside Knitters Guild meeting on Mon.  I was looking forward to VanesaPolo's steeking class.  I remembered at about 8:35 last night that it was the Mon for the meeting.  The only thing that I remembered about this 23rd is that it was Genevieve's first Birthday.  I have not been sleeping well and my brain does not like it.  Hoping to be able to sleep better after the 2nd of Jul.  Well enough of that.  I will be making it to the Eastside Stitchers this Wed at Crossroads.  I have been working on my grandson's sweater again and hope to have it completed in about a week or so.
     I also have a new venue for my earrings.  It is a little place called Rewind Clothing Store on Front Street in Issaquah.  It is a second hand mostly women's clothing store and the owner takes in consignments also.  I will be posting on facebook when I sign the proper paperwork with the owner and I will also post on Ravelry.  I am excited about this venture. 

Until next time,

BlueBerryMary

No comments:

Post a Comment