Saturday, June 7, 2014

Posted projects

       I finally posted more of my projects and some of the projects in waiting.  Hope to get more of my incomplete projects done over the next few weeks.  Blueberry season is coming up next month and I will hopefully feel up to picking berries this year so we have a few pounds on hand for sale, this will interfere with knitting and crocheting so I want to get as many of my projects finished by then.  I will still be able to knit in the evenings and join the Eastside Stitchers for our Wed evenings and Fri mornings.  Sundays will be a little harder when our Church moves to our new space as we will be meeting earlier than we do at present.  Hope to see everyone this Sun. at Panera Bread in Redmond.
 See my project page for the descriptions and patterns for most of them.

BlueBerryMary











No comments:

Post a Comment